Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statement from a Papiao.TV pirate - "The service was constantly freezing and would go out for days"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement from a Papiao.TV pirate - "The service was constantly freezing and would go out for days"

Received January 14, 2020

I got involved with Free to Air satellite television and IKS years ago with the promises of 100’s of channels being available for free or for a low yearly price. I never did cancel my cable service because after paying the fee the service was constantly freezing and would go out for days. After a while I decided to stop using the FTA receiver and I quit paying for the service. Five years later I received a letter from Nagrastar showing the credit card info I used to purchase the service and they informed me I was pirating their signal. I called to discuss my options and negotiated a settlement and for me that was the smart choice. If you received one of these letters you should call in and discuss your options
widgetinstance 244 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X